Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hi Ho, Silver!



I wasn't able to work on a sketch today because of pressing business, but in order to keep up the pretense of doing a "daily" blog...ha ha...I decided to dig into the archives and post an old sketch. Although this worked out to be a bit more than a sketch...I got all fancy-smancy with it. I even did some of the coloring of the Surfer with a silver paint Sharpie! Seemed like a good idea at the time. It was done on four MTG card backs and was worked out this way at the request of the purchaser. Obviously cleverer than me, because it never would have occurred to me to do it this way! All in all, I think it came out pretty good and didn't even take too long--although don't ask me for an exact amount of time because it was two years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment